You know the song Easy Like Sunday Morning? Well I hate that song.
I don’t know why, I don’t attribute it to any particular memory, but it gives me an uncomfortable feeling and definitely does not make me feel easy like Sunday Morning.
I do, however, have a playlist dedicated to music that is so chilled it’s just the perfect playlist for a Sunday, when you’re pottering about the house, relaxing in the garden, snoozing in bed before taking the dog for a walk or cooking a Sunday roast.
You can find the full playlist here, but some of my favourite tunes on the list are below;
- Call You Home, Kelvin Jones
- Far Too Good, John Smith
- Fine, Noah Kahan,
- I Get Up, The Teskey Brothers
- If You Wanna Love Somebody, Tom Odell
- Half As Good As You, Tom Odell & Alice Merton
- Be Alright, Dean Lewis
- What a Time, Landon Austin & Bailey Rushlow
- The Bones, Maren Morris & Hozier
- Acoustic, Billy Raffoul