This is not a playlist I listen to very often, but occasionally the hopeless romantic that I am deep down inside emerges and as such, you can find the soundtrack to my heart right here.
One of my favourite songs on this playlist is Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran. It was the song that one of my very best friends walked down the aisle to and it’s one of my favourite memories, in fact at least two songs on this playlist came out of that day. Some of my favourite love songs are the ones filled with hope and happiness, not the break up songs or the ones filled with heartache. Music is so emotive to me that I rarely like to listen to anything that might provoke tears.
- Can’t Help Falling in Love, Haley Reinhart
- I Won’t Give Up, Jason Mraz
- One Fine Day, Natalie Merchant
- Home, Michael Buble
- You Are The Best Thing, Ray LaMontagne
- Brooklyn in the Summer, Aloe Blacc
- Half As Good As You, Tom Odell and Alice Merton
- Power Over Me, Dermot Kennedy (If I were a poet, i’d write many a sonnet over this man)
- If You Wanna Love Somebody, Tom Odell
- The Way You Look Tonight, Frank Sinatra
- This Will Be (An Everlasting Love), Natalie Cole